I like BTS and You💜

By Awanda Gita - Juli 15, 2021

It sucks how my love didn't even realize that I loved him, my school memory was taken away, I hate for being complaining and begging for attention, I'm not that weak. 

I hate myself and people. I'm tired of being hated for being the target of anger from parents and family. I didn't ask to be born. 
Back then, I only want what the kids want, Sorry If that is too expensive sh*t I'm the only child. 

Bashing me, and shamed me in front of people is kinda my child's parts memory. 
That was Nokia, Samsung, and Samsung with another type. I just want to take a good picture and listen to the song like what my cousins did. 

I wanna be a doctor but it's too expensive, I want to be a psychologist but I'm that afraid to take the cross-test. Damn, why am I being so scared, even I haven't tried yet?

I hate being the person that will always be blamed for the trouble that my parents made. Because I was born, but I didn't ask.

Chocolate, barbie. Those were luxurious things that day. I only want to have it, but these sh*ts comes from the bast*rd mouth.

They said I have to forget anything and apologize. Sorry but I'm not stupid. 

I ranked first almost at my school time but didn't have anything to be proud of nowadays. F*ck that study. A skill I have null.

Thanks to sir Ali, but I hate it cuz I'm not that good for 7 years of learning. I curse myself. Anyone good at it, so I feel nothing special w this.

I want to disappear. But god finds me with BTS. 

I like you and BTS. It's a lie, I like BTS.
That man was only my 5 years silent love. He innocently said "haha". Are you blind?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar