About to Move

By Awanda Gita - Oktober 10, 2018

I am enough to hear the story about boys, the story about break up, the story about being awkward on the day you met him, I am enough to see the girls cry a lot because of her babe didn't care anymore with her, didn't text her, didn't give her a new update about anything. Ahhhh I am too enough with this kind of story, I am enough to admire a boy who never becomes a reality, I am enough to put attention on a boy who ignores other, I am enough to love a boy who loves his best friend, I am enough to put hopes on a boy who gives several lies, I am enough to like a boy but he never likes me back. I am enough! let's move

I told you, girls, someone faces everything by her hands, by her thought, by her prayer, no one helps her except god while other depend on someone who never really know them better than their parents, there's someone who fights for her dream by herself while other holdings hand and make a promise together.

Some girls said her boy was adorable, support her, take care of her, and becomes a reason to make her smile and several months later those words faded.

Some girls said anything to a boy she trust, about her annoying friends, about everything she hates and love, and the boys start to give whatever she likes and hate anything she doesn't.

I am on my way to move by typing anything about a girl.
I am serious
like what Demi Lovato said I want to give my heart a break a little while

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar